Copeland Park Studio
**Studio News** In June we will be moving out of our current studio and into a larger unit onsite, just 100m away. The membership model will remain the same and the additional space will allow us to host more courses and taster sessions without disturbing member’s practices. It’s the perfect unit for a ceramics studio and we’re pleased to be securing our place amongst the amazing community that makes up Copeland Park and Peckham. Studio location
This studio acts as a stepping stone for people who might have out-grown the ‘open-access’ model but are not quite ready to work in isolation. Any classes are held in a completely separate area to the members studio. The studio gives makers space, time and independence whilst also providing regular technical support and keeping a strong sense of community. If you are interested in learning more or being put onto the waiting list for membership or classes please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access anytime between 7am-11pm, 7 days a week with no limit on usage (each member is a key holder)
- In depth induction and training, including kiln packing, glaze-making and best practice studio management. It’s important to read our Terms & Conditions
- Storage space: approximately h250cm x w80cm x d45cm, there is also a large amount of communal storage.
- Communal wheels, workbenches, glaze area and other equipment.
- Members have access to the following onsite: work areas, tools, personal storage space, firings, a range of potters wheels, glaze booth, compressed air, extruder, slab roller, cleaning and waste systems, reclaim area, tea / coffee station and super-fast wifi.
- Services provided include: technical support, mentoring, tutorials, plaster facilities, materials store and a chance to exhibit in at least two shows a year.
- Free access to our Professional Development Programme which includes: visiting lecturers, artists talks, portfolio development, on-line profile building, business & funding advice.
- £250 per month (minimum of 2 months and a 2 month notice to cancel membership) or £1,410 for a 6 month contract. A one month refundable deposit is required. Firings & materials are not included and will be charged at cost price. We stock a range of clays and glaze materials at our Bellenden Road studio, which is only 5mins walk away.
More information regarding pricing can be found in our Terms & Conditions
Please email email@example.com for more information or if you are interested in visiting the studio