Copeland Park Studio
Covid-19: The studio has recently reopened to a limited number of members. It’s been redesigned and we have a host of new safety procedures in place. For more information on what measures are in place please see this page.
This studio acts as a stepping stone for people who might have out-grown the ‘open-access’ model but are not quite ready to work in isolation. There are currently between 18-20 members sharing the studio and there are no classes. The studio gives makers space, time and independence whilst also providing support and keeping a strong sense of community. Location
- Access anytime between 7am-10:30pm, 7 days a week with no limit on usage (each member is a key holder)
- In depth induction and training, including kiln packing, glaze-making and best practice studio management. It’s important to read our Terms & Conditions
- Storage space (approximately 400cm x 50cm x 40cm) and personalised desk space, which can be added to.
- Communal wheels, workbenches, glaze area and other equipment.
- Members have access to the following onsite: work areas, tools, personal storage space, firings, a range of potters wheels, glaze booth, compressed air, extruder, slab roller, cleaning and waste systems, reclaim area, tea / coffee station and super-fast wifi.
- Services provided include: technical support, mentoring, tutorials, plaster facilities, materials store and a chance to exhibit in at least two shows a year.
- Free access to our Professional Development Programme which includes: visiting lecturers, artists talks, portfolio development, on-line profile building, business & funding advice.
- £250 per month (minimum of 2 months and a 2 month notice to cancel membership) or £1,410 for a 6 month contract. A one month refundable deposit is required. Firings & materials are not included and will be charged at cost price. We stock a range of clays and glaze materials at our Bellenden Road studio, which is only 5mins walk away.
More information regarding pricing can be found in our Terms & Conditions
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or if you are interested in visiting the studio